30-0-0, 60% SRN

Click for Sell Sheet

Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN is a clear liquid slow release nitrogen fertilizer. A total of 60% of the nitrogen is composed of slowly available urea polymers in the form of methylene urea and triazone. The remaining 40% is composed of urea. The nitrogen in Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN is released in the soil over 60 to 90 days depending on soil type and climatic conditions. Microbial breakdown is required to release nitrogen from the urea polymers and this may be affected by soil temperature,  moisture and oxygen concentration. Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN was developed  have high stability when blended with certain formulations of phosphorus, potassium and micronutrients.

Directions for Use:
Greens, Tees and Fine Turf: Apply 4.0 – 8.0 oz. of Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN with 1.5 – 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. (1.4 – 2.8 Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN gallons of with 66 – 88 gallons of water per Acre) every 7 to 14 days throughout the growing season. Application may be made to either wet or dry foliage. This application shall provide 0.10 – 0.20 lb. of actual Nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft.

Fairway, Roughs, Sports Turf and Lawns: Apply 2.0 – 4.1 gallons of Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN with 44 – 88 gallons of water per Acre (6.0 – 12.0 oz of Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN with 1 – 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.) every 21 to 28 days throughout the growing season. This application shall provide 0.14 – 0.29 lb. of actual Nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN may be used as the sole nitrogen source or combined with Green-T® 12-3-12 in a fertilizer blend for application on fairways.

Lawn Care Program:
Cool Season Grasses: Rates may vary from .50 – 1.00 lb. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. in 4 to 5 applications at 8 to 12 week intervals throughout the growing season.

Warm Season Grasses: Rates may vary from .75 – 1.00 lb. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. in 5 to 6 applications at 8 to 12 week intervals throughout the growing season.

Trees and Ornamentals:
Deep Root Feeding: Deep root feeding applications may be made in either the spring or fall. Suggested rates of application are 1.6 – 3.2 lbs. of nitrogen per 1,000 sq. ft. (64 to 128 fl. oz.) Green-T® 30-0-0, 60% SRN. Inject the fertilizer solution eight to twelve inches deep on a grid pattern two to three feet apart so that the area beneath the tree canopy and one-third of the area outside the canopy is treated. See that plenty of water is added to your deep root feeding program.