Flo Thru™ Plus is a concentrated soil penetrant that breaks water tension and provides uniform water penetration throughout the soil.
Flo Thru™ Plus contains Salicylic Acid (SA) which enables the turf tissue to retain more water and enhances the plant’s immune system to react faster to stress recovery. The results are an improvement in the plant’s ability to recover from heat and drought stress.
Flo Thru™ Plus provides the following benefits:
- Reduces dew on early morning turf.
- Promotes healthier turf and more consistent playing conditions.
- Dramatically reduces water loss from runoff and evaporation.
- Evenly distributes water.
- Decreases channeling of water through soil profile.
- Reduces water costs.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Increases speed of greens.
- Dries out courses faster after heavy rainfall.
- Allows carts on courses more rapidly after heavy rainfall.
- Helps control sodium levels more cost effectively.
Flo Thru™ Plus can be applied with tank spray equipment or irrigation systems
Directions for Use:
Greens, Tees and Fine Turf: Apply 1.0 – 2.0 oz. of Flo Thru™ Plus with 1.5 – 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft. every 4 weeks or as needed throughout the growing season. For difficult areas, increase rate to 3.0 – 4.0 oz of Flo Thru™ Plus with 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.
Fairways, Roughs, Sports Turf and Lawns: Apply 0.3 – 0.7 gallon of Flo Thru™ Plus with 44 – 88 gallons of water per Acre (1.0 – 2.0 oz. of Flo Thru™ Plus with 1 – 2 gallons of water per 1,000 sq. ft.) Apply every 4 weeks or as needed throughout the growing season. For difficult areas, increase rate to 1.0 – 1.4 gallon per Acre (3.0 – 4.0 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.).
Fertigation: Inject 24 – 48 oz. of Flo Thru™ Plus per Acre every 4 weeks or as needed throughout the growing season.
Flo Thru™ Plus is compatible with most chemicals and liquid fertilizers. Before using, test the tank mix for compatibility and effect on turf quality.