Reduces irrigation consumption. Cures Localized Dry Spots (LDS).
Hydration™ is a cost effective, 100% blend of nonionic surfactants.
Hydration™ provides the following benefits:
- Prevents and cures Localized Dry Spots (LDS).
- Increases water and nutrient availability.
- Reduces dew and frost incidence.
- Improves turf quality in bunker banks.
- Increases seed germination.
- Reduces water costs.
- Reduces energy consumption.
- Provides erosion control during construction.
Directions for Use:
Mix with water (minimum 100 gallons per acre). Immediately irrigate after application to rinse the leaf blades and activate the wetting process.
Push-up Greens and Fine Turf: Apply 1 – 2 oz. of HydrationTM per 1,000 sq. ft. every 2 weeks or 2 – 3 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 4 weeks.
Sand-Based Greens: Apply 2 oz. of HydrationTM per 1,000 sq. ft. every 2 weeks or 4 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft. every 4 weeks.
Fairways, Tees and Sports Turf:
- Apply 5.4 Gallons per Acre (16 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.) every 90 days.
- Apply 2.7 Gallons per Acre (8 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft). every 45 days.
- Apply 1 – 2 Gallons per Acre (3 – 6 oz. per 1,000 sq. ft.) once a month or as needed.
Fertigation: Inject 24 – 48 oz. per acre every 4 weeks.
Trees and Shrubs: 16 oz. per 100 gallons of water for deep root injections.