Regulates even water penetration while reducing Localized Dry Spots (LDS)
Regulate™ Plus Pellet is a dual action wetting agent and penetrant. The results are even water movement throughout the soil, reduction of localized dry spots and consistent water dispersion within the root zone. Applications of Regulate™ Plus Pellet promotes even “wetting” and even “drying” of the soil which improves water
Regulate™ Plus Pellet contains Salicylic Acid (SA). Salicylic Acid (SA) enables the turf tissue to retain more water and enhances the plant’s immune system to react faster to stress recovery. The results are an improvement in the plant’s ability to recover from heat and drought stress.
- Perfect for spot treatment of dry spots on greens, tees, bunker banks, and fairways.
- Regulate™ Plus Pellet is a 100% blend of proprietary surfactants and salicylic acid.
- Pellets are suitable for hand watering with most hose end applicators.
- Each pellet is suitable to treat an area of 8,000 sq. ft. – 10,000 sq. ft.
- Pellets will be effective for 3 – 4 weeks and can be applied as often as needed.
- Regulate™ Plus Pellet is 8 ounces and come individually packaged in boxes of 12.
- NON PHYTOTOXIC.
Directions for Use:
One Regulate™ Plus Pellet covers approximately 8,000 – 10,000 sq. ft. of turf. Severity of localized dry spots, water temperature, and water pressure and application technique may cause coverage to vary.
Keep away from children and domestic animals. Avoid contact with eyes, open cuts, or sores. Harmful if swallowed. External: Flood with water. Internal: Induce vomiting. Contact a physician immediately. Do not apply if heavy rains are expected. Apply this product only to your turf, ornamentals, lawn, garden, crop or trees.